The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting (the “Meeting”) will be held on Monday 8 June 2020 at 14.00 CEST.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday 1 June 2020.
In addition, the shareholders must give notice of their participation in the Meeting:
- Shareholders who choose to participate in, and vote at, the Meeting online (i.e. participate electronically) must give notice of participation no later than Monday 1 June 2020. Notice of participation may be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] (with reference to “EQT AGM 2020”), by mail to Computershare AB, “EQT AGM 2020”, Box 5267, 102 46 Stockholm, Sweden, or by telephone to Computershare AB, +46 8 46 00 73 80. When giving notice of participation, please state name, personal identification number or corporate registration number, address and telephone number. Shareholders who are natural persons may also submit their notice of participation digitally via the following link.
- Shareholders who choose to vote in advance give notice of participation by submitting their advance vote so that the advance vote is received by Computershare AB no later than Friday 5 June 2020. There are two forms available for advance voting (see below);
1. Notification of participation and form for advance voting (if using BankID) through link
2. Notification of participation and form for advance voting (if submitting by e-mail or mail)
If you choose to vote in advance you do not need to give notice of participation separately, the advance voting form also constitutes notification of participation.
A proxy form is available, see below document. If you wish to be represented by proxy online, this must be notified within the same time and in the same manner as stated above and a power of attorney and other relevant supporting documents must be attached. For shareholders who vote in advance by proxy, the power of attorney shall be enclosed to the form or submitted in accordance with the instructions in the form. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a registration certificate or a corresponding document shall be enclosed to the form or submitted in accordance with the instructions in the form.
For more information, please see the notice below convening the Meeting.
The temporary rules as referred to in the notice to the shareholders’ meeting which was made available on 7 May 2020, will, following approval by the parliament on 14 May 2020, enter into force on 18 May 2020. The shareholders’ meeting will thus proceed as indicated, e.g. without a venue for physical presence.
- Notice to the annual shareholders’ meeting 2020
- Notification of participation and form for advance voting
- Proxy form
- The nomination committee's proposal and motivated opinion
- Information about proposed board of directors
- Annual report 2019
- The board of directors' statement according to Chapter 18 Section 4 of the Swedish Companies Act
- The board of directors’ report on the remuneration committee’s evaluation of remuneration to executive management, etc.
- Auditor's statement according to Chapter 8 Section 54 of the Swedish Companies Act
- The board of directors' proposal on new articles of association