The EQT Public Value approach
- Seek out listed mid-market companies in Northern Europe
- Look for quality businesses, which are attractively valued vs. the inherent value creation potential
- Leverages the entire EQT platform to analyze, identify and support the investments
- Applies a private equity mindset to public companies
Supports the portfolio companies through board representation and hands-on engagement
- Engages in nomiation committees or similar forums to build world-class boards
- Offers support on the resources from the advisory team and other EQT resources to support portfolio management teams in M&A, strategy, financing, digitalization and sustainability
The Advisory Team consists of 15 Investment Advisory Professionals based in Stockholm, Oslo, Munich and New York with extensive experience from both public and private markets, deep industry and sector knowledge as well as established networks in local business communities.
- EQT Public Value leverages EQT’s in-house sustainability resources to identify and drive sustainability value creation initiatives in 's portfolio companies.
- EQT has built and ecosystem of in-house capabilities and best-in-class external partners to become a smarter investor and owner.
- Digital resources are leveraged to identify and support value creation potential in 's portfolio companies, with the ambition to develop them into digital leaders in their industries and markets
EQT Public Value inquiries
Contact us here for questions or information