Sportradar is a market leading provider of live sports info & services, operating at the interface between sports and entertainment. The company covers the entire value chain of collecting, processing, marketing and monitoring of sports-related live data as well as sports-related services.
Key events during EQT's ownership
- Acquired GSS, an Asian sports data provider to strengthen access to Asian markets, BTD, an online marketing solutions provider for federations to expand the service portfolio, and Sportsman, a leading provider of audiovisual sports content
- Expanded significantly in the US and entered into partnerships with NFL, NBA and NHL to develop the next generation chip-based sports tracking data solution
- Expanded product portfolio with new offerings such as Managed Trading Services which broadens Sportradar’s value chain coverage
- Strengthened management team with key hires to support the company’s expansion
- Secured strategic investment from Revolution Growth with Ted Leonsis, Mark Cuban and Michael Jordan joining a US advisory board to further accelerate growth in the US